Friday, June 29, 2012

My Pet Peeves (Day 7)

I’m pretty laid back, but here are a few things that get me going;
1) People who drive past lane closed signs only to force their way in at the closure/last possible second.  The rest of us followed them, you can wait your turn now. Your time is no more valuable than anyone else waiting in line.
2) People who lie to me because they think I’m too stupid to figure out the truth. Guess what, I’m not. 
3) Generation “I’m so Unique” victims that thinks they are the only people who have ever done anything and deserve accolades for being adults.  Congrats on your baby, I don’t need constant updates on the baby’s dirty diapers.  I also don’t need you to stand on your soapbox and tell me how much better your baby fills it’s diaper than every other baby that’s ever existed. 
4) People that don’t understand Life is not fair.  It’s not, get over it. 
5) Arguing three and four year olds.  Listen, I have shoes older than you.  When I ask you to sit down to eat your food, that’s what I mean.  This is not up for discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment