Sunday, June 24, 2012

20 Facts about me (Day 2)

(From the 31 day blog challenge)
  1. I used to be part of a puppet ministry for children and I wanted to do puppetry professionally.
  2. I spent the summer between my junior and senior year of high school in Germany (and want to go back to visit!).
  3. I once took a friend to Canada just for lunch because I knew there was a McDonalds at the end of the toll bridge.
  4. I played piano and clarinet in high school (and was 1st chair clarinet for a few years).
  5. I used to act both in high school and in college (community theater).
  6. I love to watch Sid the Science kid, Phineas and Ferb and Little Einsteins (even when I’m the only one watching).
  7. I spent 6 summers working at Girl Scout camp. 
  8. I was accepted into the Disney college program and ended up not going.  Ironically, I started dating (and eventually married) Matt the semester I ended up staying home.
  9. I have shot two weddings and a handful of family picture sessions, but still feel like I have no clue what I’m doing.
  10. Despite all of my traveling, I’ve never been to NYC.
  11. In college, I was in a sorority and actually wore makeup and dresses somewhat frequently. 
  12. Matt and I were told we would never have children without medical intervention (IVF).
  13. I can (and love) making up songs on the fly at work, set to popular and common children and camp songs.
  14. I re-broke my arm inside the cast when I was a young child. 
  15. I hot glued my hand to my cheek as a young child.
  16. When I was younger, I wanted to be:  a circus clown, a marine biologist, a stand up comedian, a teacher, a journalist and a professional puppeteer.
  17. I love to cook, but rarely follow a recipe the way I should.
  18. I can juggle up to three balls at one time.
  19. I love to show little kids how to get the baby sea lion to come to me at the window of the exhibit at the zoo. (Hint: put a shiny coin/key ring up to the glass!)
  20. I’m horrible about following through with things like blogging or the 365 photo challenge. Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment