Wednesday, June 27, 2012

10 songs I love right now (Day 5)

It’s funny that this list contains such an eclectic mix, I’ve been feeling really retro lately and have been listening to a lot of songs that have held significance for me through my life.


God Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts (One of my favorites)
Stand -- Rascal Flatts (A great motivational song) 

  • Red Solo Cup – Toby Keith (So damn catchy!)
    Angel by My Side – Do (Been a favorite for years)
    Haven’t Met You Yet –Michael Buble (Luke’s Theme Song)
    I Would Die for That – Kellie Coffey (Huge personal signifigance)
    Amazed – Lonestar (Our first dance song)
    The Promise –Tracy Chapman (Another great song)
    ---- the last two, I give you links for ! Enjoy



    Walked down the aisle to this song

    The Song I want played at my funeral

    No comments:

    Post a Comment