Thursday, July 5, 2012

What is my earliest memory? (Day 13)

This is a hard one, I have a lot of memories and putting them in some semblance of chronological order proves to be difficult.  So, for the sake of fairness, I shall give you three memories. 

1)  I remember riding in the car with my dad, driving at night (somewhere) and watching out the moon.  Family legend says that I was talking to the Man in the Moon (whom I believed to be Jesus). 

2) I remember almost burning down my house because I threw polyester blankets over a table lamp because I didn’t want to go to bed so I was trying to read in the “dark”. 

3) I remember sitting in Baskin Robbins with Bugga eating TONS of ice cream during a thunder storm because she didn’t want to go out in it.  We would finish a scoop and go back for a new flavor.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment