Friday, July 20, 2012

What am I looking forward to? (Day 28)

There’s a lot of things I’m looking forward to.   You know, while this blog challenge is helpful in some ways, it’s so darn vague in other ways that I get overwhelmed trying to decide what to write about.  Do they mean today?  Do they mean this week?  How about this month?  This year?  The next 5 years?  The next 20?  By the time I die? 


Let’s do it all! 

Today:  Going to bed.  I’m tired.

This week:  Pay day. 

This month:  Taking Luke to his first parade (Harlan days)

This year:  Taking Luke Trick-or-Treating for the first “real” time.

The next five years:  Taking Matt and Luke to Disney World at some point

The next 20:  Seeing what kind of person Luke turns into

By the time I die:  Flying cars

 

 

 

 

Well on second thought, that wasn’t so hard.  Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment