Tuesday, August 7, 2012

100 things that make me happy (a work in progress)

 

So I can go back and edit posts and so you might see this once and it doesn’t have 100 or you might look and it’s complete and wonder what in the world I’m talking about.  Either way---I’m not sure if a list of 100 is going to be easy or hard.  It seems like a lot, but if I get really specific, it might go quickly.  Let’s see! (in no particular order)

 

  1. Taking pictures and looking back on them and thinking “wow, gorgeous!”
  2. Playing with photography and trying new things
  3. Finishing a book so good that I sigh when I close it
  4. Laughing so hard I cry
  5. Making someone else laugh so hard they cry
  6. Seeing a new place
  7. The smell of salt water
  8. Swimming
  9. Listening to music that makes me think of another place/time and smile
  10. Finding ways to surprise Matt
  11. Watching Luke turn into a “real person”
  12. Winning contests
  13. Walking in the sand
  14. Camp
  15. Campfires (and the smell of campfire smoke)
  16. Getting through to a kid and watching them hit a milestone
  17. Trying new foods
  18. Making new foods
  19. Cooking with Matt
  20. Watching Luke try new things and like them
  21. Watching Luke try new things and NOT like them
  22. Carving pumpkins
  23. Giving people presents
  24. Stepping on Crunchy Leaves
  25. Deep Dish Pizza
  26. Spending time with my family
  27. Making a new friend
  28. Spending time with old friends
  29. A well-timed, all-in-good-fun joke
  30. Bad Puns
  31. Komet Hockey
  32. being proud of my city
  33. Halloween
  34. My Birthday!
  35. Margaritas (high quality ones)
  36. Potato Soup on a cold day
  37. Walking barefoot in the grass
  38. My Tevas
  39. Watching everyone spaz when I actually look like a girl
  40. New car smell
  41. Trick-or-treating
  42. Hanging out with old friends
  43. Dancing with Luke
  44. Dancing with Matt
  45. The smell of the air after it rains
  46. The sound of rain on the roof/windows
  47. NCIS
  48. Hanging out with new friends
  49. Watching Luke dance
  50. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment